Edinburgh School of Icon Painting: International Residency for icon painters 2014. Nowica, Poland

Friday 3 October 2014

International Residency for icon painters 2014. Nowica, Poland


I had a chance and privilege to participate in a very special event. Something that will impact me as an artist, icon painter and a person. In a small village in Poland. Far from everything where you can really contemplate and feel the nature. I haven`t seen such a beautiful sky in a long time.
I was amongst many artist who paint icons. People from Ukraine, Belarus and Poland. It was unforgeable experience and I came back full of inspiration.
Here are some icons that were made during this residency that I'd like to share with you.

 Basia Mindewicz
 Maria Ivaniuta
Danylo Movchan
 Olga Moroz
 Ostap Lozinski
 Romko Zilinko
 Serhij Radkevych
 Sofijka Bilyk
Kost' Markovych

No comments:

Post a Comment